-->

Saturday 26 January 2013

LYS Diaries: 13th - 24th January

Hi everyone, Connie here.


After a visit to Melbourne for a Love Your Sister photo shoot and meetings I got home to my beautiful boys (big and small) to a lovely welcome.




Willoughby had made me some Hama Bead craft and Hamilton had saved the last cup cake for me (then asked me to share it with him!). Although I was busy and having fun in Melbourne, I did miss them. :)




It’s school holidays so we have been doing the sort of stuff I can do with the boys, making Lego, building train tracks, and craft, and the trusty old drawing and coloring in. I love doing these things with them, as it can be hard for me to get outside and involved in sports, so Daddy tends to take care of that stuff.




I have found a new hobby, checking out the Love Your Sister Facebook and Instagram accounts. I just loving watching the likes go up and seeing all the comments. It is so good to be hearing from people we have never met through social media. We are really starting to get our message out there and people are really getting into the event. It’s such a buzz!


Back to Melbourne for a photo shoot with New Idea and an interview with The Project. It’s so exciting, I guess Sammy is used to it, but it is new to me and I am finding it really interesting. FB likes went over 2000 on Thursday! How amazing!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.