-->

Wednesday 30 January 2013

LYS Diaries: 24th - 28th January Part 1

Hello! Connie here.


Another week down, another week closer to the launch. Just 17 days to go until Feb 15 Love Your Sister Launch at Federation Square in Melbourne. I’m loving the buzz of the excitement building up towards launch. Sam and I have been dreaming of this moment for 2 years and it is really happening now.


I spent another few days in Melbourne this week preparing for launch which was awesome. Though I did miss my boys and was glad to be home again. They keep asking me why I have to go to Melbourne and explaining what Love Your Sister is and what I am doing for it isn’t that easy, but we are getting there. They now know that Uncle Long Legs (Sam) and I are working together on a project to raise money for breast cancer. When I was explaining it to the boys, Wib said, ‘just like you Mummy, ‘cos you have breast cancer don’t you?’ Oh they are so innocent! They are looking forward to launch because they want to say good bye and good luck to uncle long legs before he leaves on his unicycle.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.