-->

Monday 11 February 2013

LYS Diaries: 29th Jan - 3rd Feb

It’s February already!


You know you’re life has become absurd when you have to stand up the grand pooh-bah at one of the world’s biggest publishing houses for a q and a with Karl Stefonovic in Canberra with sis.


There are moments when almost none of me can truly wrap my head around what’s happening with LYS. Despite it being real to Connie and myself for the last two years, we never realised how truly bizarre it would get. There’s literally a swathe of people helping out. I’ve become firm friends with Dion and Chris from Print Design Australia and Moo Media respectively.


If it wasn’t for the industry and problem solving of Justine Bloome from the Village Agency I’d have surely perished. Solitaire at Bendigo Bank, for her enthusiasm and efficacy. Kylie at Garvan for her guidance. I could go on like this for hours - that’s how much grunt we’ve been granted. Complete strangers mostly, knocking on the LYS door and busting guts to make truly meaningful contributions. It’s staggering to be at the receiving end of such open-ended generosity. If any of you are reading this, I thank thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Samuel

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.