-->

Friday 15 March 2013

Connie's Diary - March 15

Because Samuel is in the middle of nowhere, literally, he cannot do his TV commitments at the moment, so little old me got the opportunity to stand in for him on The Project.


It is a really weird thing, doing a cross, you have to look down the camera lense and talk to it like it is a person, but it really doesn’t feel like a conversation, so it is hard to maintain eye contact with a machine. But it was fun and a different experience for me.


Carrie Bickmore and Charlie Pickering are really nice, and very easy to talk to. They are so good at what they do that it made it a bit easier for me. Shame Hughesy doesn’t do Friday nights, one day we will have to do a cross on another night so that I get to talk to him J


Anyway, when Sam saw it he said I did really well, so I was chuffed that the TV guy said I had done a good job.



Here’s the Direct Link!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.