-->

Saturday 2 March 2013

LYS Diary: Adelaide March 2 - Connie

I have been feeling a bit weird since launch. Sam and I have been working on this for nearly 2 years but I think part of me thought it wasn’t going to end up happening, but our dream is now coming true and what that means, is that Sam is going to be a long way away from us, and for a long time too.



(More photos of us at the photo shoot. Little more serious this time…)


Launch went well, the ride is going to so well, we are raising money and we are spreading the word it is all going exactly as we planned, better even. But there is a small part of me that is sad. I am missing Sam and I feel like I am less connected with Love Your Sister now that he is out on the road and I am at home.



(The other sister - sitting on the throne in Hahndorf)


We met some really amazing people. And I got to see Samuel again.  I also got a little look into what life on the road is like for him, Jon Bon Jonno and Ley Ley.


But Adelaide comes along before I know it and I get to see him again. Awesome. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.