-->

Friday 15 March 2013

LYS Diary: Since Adelaide - Connie

A bit of déjà vu occurred when I got home from Adelaide, it was a bit like straight after launch – I was very tired and had to sleep a lot to recover from all the activity and excitement of the preceding days. Since getting back I have been resting a lot, and spending the time that I am up and about with the kids. They are gorgeous as ever and give me a reason to get out of bed every day. I love them and cherish the moments I get with them. Every day is a gift and I appreciate that every time they do something cute or endearing, which they do so often at this age.


So at the moment, it is rest, spend time with kids, rest some more, so a little bit of admin work on  Love Your Sister, then rest some more.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.