-->

Friday 29 March 2013

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49P8wSB5fDM]

600+ k’s along pot-holed, corrugated, rocky, sandy track. The great Oodnadatta Track. Not built for unicycles, that’s for sure, virtue of the fact that we snapped the unicycle today!


Injured Unicycle


As Jon Bon Jonno put it, ‘I’m just glad that the Oodnadatta broke the unicycle, and not you!’ But she damn near did break me. I got stuck in the sand over and over and was pitched off my saddle again and again. The rocks and holes hit my balls and my back with relentless enthusiasm. The heat extracted all out of me physically. The winds played havoc with my state of mind. There seemed no light at the end of the tunnel. This is me 20 k’s from the end of it all…

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.