-->

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Connie's Diary: Off to Darwin

Sam is approaching Darwin and I am off to meet him there. I am a bit worried about this trip. Before launch in February I was so much more energetic than I am now, and I was able to run on adrenaline and sleep after it was all over. When I went to visit Sam in Adelaide it was the same – even though I was clearly still not in full health I was able to go to all the events and managed to get to all the media. After launch in Melbourne, and the Adelaide visit I slept for 2 days solid, waking to eat and take medicine, then going straight back to sleep. But I was still able to go, and to work while I was there.


I am concerned that this time I won’t be able to muster up any energy to get involved and do the work I want to do while I am there, I am so tired it is hard to describe. Hopefully the energy will come from the excitement of it all and I can sleep it off later.


Keep informed on TwitterFacebook and Instagram 


Of course, please continue your support by donating!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.