-->

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Connie's Diary: Wizard Dress Ups

Hammy had a dress up day at school, with an open theme, he could dress as whatever he wanted. The trick was convincing him to dress as something that would be achievable to make a costume for. Done. He chose a wizard so we set about making a wand and a cauldron to go with the hat and cape that he already had.




I rarely spend time with one boy, most of the time I spend with them is both of them. While II was making hammy’s costume, Mike took Willoughby for a ride, so we wouldn’t have any distractions. It was a real treat to spend time with Hammy by himself. It was absolutely delightful, he chattered away and got excited about his cosume. At one point he said ‘My wand is the magickest thing in the whole world” and I think it might be because he made me so happy with his happiness that it was like magic for mum.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.