-->

Monday 3 June 2013

Connie's Diary: Alan Walker Cancer Center

By the time I had finished at Wulagi Primary and the radio stations I was well and truly exhausted again, so instead of continuing with the events planned for the day,  headed back to my hospital bed. I was only there for another couple of hours before they discharged me anyway, but it was a good opportunity to rest. Meanwhile Sam went off to the Alan Walker Cancer Centre to meet people affected by cancer and do a fundraiser. After that fundraiser I received some unexpected visitors, 5 women who are also breast cancer patients. They had come along to the fundraiser at the cancer centre and were all in varying stages of treatment and remission. It was a lovely surprise and I was touched by their thoughtfulness.


Thanks to Nikki Grieve to organising this great event, it was very interesting for Sam and helped us raise funds towards our goal.


Keep informed on TwitterFacebook and Instagram 


Of course, please continue your support by donating!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.