-->

Sunday 7 July 2013

Connie's Diary: Bella Bleu

Bella Bleu


I have been feeling a bit blue. Although I have been off chemo for a while I am still very fatigued and am sleeping a lot. I would really like to get more hours out of every day. Karen from Bella Bleu came along with more frocks for me! What a fantastic pick me up! I now have a new dress for every possible occasion. I feel like a million bucks in them. They are so soft and well designed, all designed in Australia and sold in boutiques around the country. How lovely are they? I feel like a princess, I am so lucky to have been given these beautiful dresses by Bella Bleu.


 




Keep informed on TwitterFacebook and Instagram 


Of course, please continue your support by donating!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.