-->

Sunday 7 July 2013

Connie's Diary: iPhone and iPad Covers

“Print on My” are a little family run business in Queensland that has just started up. They do custom printing onto phone covers and Ipad covers. We have ordered some merchandise from them, and even though they are starting out and cannot really afford to sponsor us, they have been extremely kind in giving us very low prices for our orders.


We have ordered a great range of phone covers that are for sale roadside at the moment and will soon be available to buy on our online shop. Again, I find I am moved by the generosity of a small business, just starting up, finding a way to help us any way they can. And on top of that, they made me some lovely gifts, a personalised cover for my IPad and for my phone as well, with a photo of Sam and me and my name on it. I love them, what lovely gifts, Thanks Alicia.





Keep informed on TwitterFacebook and Instagram 


Of course, please continue your support by donating!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.