-->

Sunday 4 August 2013

Connie's Diary: Hammy Star Wars Party

Hammy was invited to a Star Wars birthday party recently. He has never seen Star Wars (neither have I), but he has books, and they talk about it at school, so he knows all the characters, and seems to love it. He chose to dress up as Anniken as a child, as he had seen in a book, which was perfect, because he has the same hair as the little boys who plays the part in the movie, and looks quite like him.


When I went to buy the fabric to make his costume, he innocently asked me if I had bought the material in the Star Wars section of the shop. How cute is that? I love that he thinks there would be a section just for Star Wars material in the fabric shop!



Anyway, here he is, dressed up as little Anniken, and next to him, is a picture of little Anniken from the movie. Spot the difference!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Sam and Connie read every comment.